Submissions are open for the 2021 VIRTUAL Celia Center ARTS FEST Featuring:
FOSTER CARE AWARENESS MONTH … LIVE and Pre-recorded Submissions wanted… utilizing the EXPRESSIVE ARTS…
- “What does Foster Care mean to you….?”
- “What image, word, or story do you want to make a statement with…?”
- “If you wrote a poem… what would you say?”
- “If you wrote a song… what would the lyrics be?”
- “If you filmed something, could you make a collage of your foster journey OR could you film an expressive dance piece?”
Find IDEAS HERE
“It’s not that you express, it’s that you explore the journey with your expression.”
~ Jeanette Yoffe, Former Foster Youth and Founder of Celia Center Arts Festival
We are Seeking Creative Artists Ages 13+
We are looking for paintings, sketches, photographs, sculpture, film, poetry, jewelry, any piece of art created by foster youth “showing the experience”.
Artists’ pieces will be on display in the VIRTUAL exhibit at our LIVE EVENT on Saturday, May 15th.
Along with the application below, please provide jpegs, mp3, mp4, and/or a website and/or photos of the piece(s) of art being submitted.
DEADLINE: MAY 10th, 2021.
No PHYSICAL ART will be received. We are accepting digital submissions only.
***You may submit anonymously. Please write Anonymous for your last name.